- A Playboy Bunnicula: fishnet stockings, a busty corset, and an evil-looking bunny head. If you want to be an overachiever, read Bunnicula by James Howe and quote it at random (to show you’re educated in addition to being sexy, funny, clever, AND original).
See Bunnicula for inspiration:
- Strega Nona: Strega Nona’s style is definitely “in,” and her sex appeal is through the roof. Why else would the book have sold so well? All you need to become anyone’s wildest childhood fantasy is: a cauldron, a hair scarf, and 50 layers of multicolored clothing.
- Ayn Rand: what’s sexier than being a Russian right-wing novelist?
- Amelia Bedelia: another way to show you’re cultured—the I Can Read! series star Amelia Bedelia is perfect if you want to wear a hat, have short hair, and like to wear an apron. Also, if you love overkill with the blush.
- Brown horse: this shows that you’re different from other girls. You don’t want to be a unicorn, you want to be something underappreciated.